This course, at its sixteenth edition, is based on the prominence of the Know How, on the knowledge. The participant is involved as the protagonist of the training sessions. Divided in different parts, this course hosts experts, and professors, accredited to the European Commission, and the United Nations.
The attendees, after the course, will be able to:
- learn and apply the principal project monitoring tools (efficiency, efficacy, context).
- learn about the different evaluation methodology (ex ante, ongoing, final, ex post) and apply some tools for from-the-field information collection.
This course gives prominence to the practice. Our aim, with this course, is to provide to participants those technical skills that we research in the people working with us, both in the North, and in the South of the World. By doing so, our aim is to use a non-academic approach for the training. We alternate the theoretical exposition of the fundamentals of monitoring and evaluation, to group works in which participants can use the concepts/knowledge acquired, to practical case studies.
Course schedule: from Monday, November 2nd to Wednesday. November 4th 2015
09h30 - 17h30
The course has a limited number and will be held for a maximum of 16 participants.
For more information contact the Professor Andrea Stroppiana at Tel. 06 88816140 / 34 Fax 0670392391 Mobile +39 3482460366 to the above email address.
The cost for the five days is 399 Euros to cover expenses and voluntary contribution to the association's activities.
Classes will be held at Ricerca e Cooperazione Head Quarter in via Savona 13a, 00182 Rome.
Have a 20% reduction on the inscription fee:
- for each friend that you enrol as participant to one of our courses;
- if you submit your inscription at least 30 days in advance to the beginning of the course (*);
Have a 10% reduction on the inscription fee:
- from the second course that you choose. You will have a 10% reduction on the inscription fee for each one of our courses, starting from the second to which you inscribe.
The discounts offered are cumulative;
No deposit is foreseen for the enrolment in on of our courses (*)
(*) – the only situation in which a deposit is required is for inscriptions with at least 30 days of advance to the beginning of the course. In this case the deposit will be necessary to benefit of the 20% reduction on the inscription fee.